Jan 28, 2008

SURPRISE BABY SHOWER 2008




SURPRISE!
Friends ....





ARE YOU KIDDING ME?





SURPRISE BABY SHOWER!
My girlfriend, Candie, threw me a surprise baby shower yesterday! I was completely shocked! No, I don't usually dress up ... fortunately for me, the baby shower was "disguised" as after church Sunday brunch so I was still in my church clothes! This is a picture she took of me with my "necklace". The little hanging thing hangs nicely off my EXPANDING belly and reads something like, "expecting mom!". I better be expecting ... or I am on the fast track to a heart attack!

The shower was beautiful and the food was incredible! My friends gave the baby and I absolutely amazing gifts that I am still in shock about! It was so much fun to just hang out with my girlfriends and take a "breather" from the day to day pregnancy ucks. I was so overwhelmed and surprised I couldn't even cry... now that's saying alot for a pregnant girl! Now Caden has all of his baby gear... anytime he's ready, I'm ready to be done being pregnant! There is NO MORE ROOM for him to grow!






























































5 comments:

Tara said...

Whatever, you look wonderful! But I know the feeling. It's hard when you have had your body "back" for so long, and then you get a little chubby-looking, even though you look AMAZING, the slight change is different from what you are used too, and you feel yucky about it. It goes away fast Cort, it really, really does, just enjoy it!

Kati said...

Sissy-you look beautiful! Jon finally got you to grow out your hair--good girl! It looks great! Caden is coming along nicely....tell him Aunt Kate can't wait for her Caderbug to come!! Love ya!!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, I just realized how bad my comment sounds. I don't think you look "chubby" AT ALL! I really don't even see a difference. I just know that even though people told me I looked great, "chubby" is the word I used to describe myself. I'm making the bold asumption that you feel the same. I hope that didn't come out bad. But I'm serious Cort, amazingly, you will find with your work-ethics, the good habits you have formed over the last few years, even though this kid will change your life, any "little" excess you have aquired, WILL come off before you know it. You will continue to ROCK motherhood. And you have WAY awesome gear to Rock with, what great friends you have over there! Good luck!

Life as I Know it said...

You are beautiful, and in fact I think you're too skinny! Remember me... the huge one not too long ago. Oh wait, I'm still huge!! haha
Love you and I can't wait to see John IV.

oakleyses said...

moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, canada goose, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, pandora uk, moncler, moncler uk, canada goose, doudoune moncler, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, links of london, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora charms, louis vuitton, coach outlet, replica watches, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg uk, swarovski, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, wedding dresses, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler outlet, ugg pas cher, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, hollister, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ugg, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry

AND THE CAT MAKES 5

AND THE CAT MAKES 5
Caesar, aka the "CAT", donning his baseball opening day attire.

Eldridge's Circa 1995