Feb 17, 2011

On a side note ... I know, my blog sucks any technological saavy

From the beginning I have been very honest that this blog is my therapy.  My 4 followers seem mesmerized by my therapeutic sessions with myself.  My blog pretty much sucks, noone will tell me how to make it "look" better, and frankly I am to lazy to look up the ins and outs of creative blogging ... so 4 followers, hopefully you stay mesmerized without the bells and whistles. I did manage to post a smilebox of the newest member of our family ... I think it goes well with the Christmas bling I can't figure out how to get off my blog.  Ignore the bling, watch the baby.

2 comments:

Tara said...

As an artist, I don't give a rats ass how your blog looks. Your linguistical approach to theraputic expression IS art. (besos!)

Debbie said...

Looks like you figured it out... it looks great!

AND THE CAT MAKES 5

AND THE CAT MAKES 5
Caesar, aka the "CAT", donning his baseball opening day attire.

Eldridge's Circa 1995