Aug 20, 2008



IT'S A BOY!!!

Nope, stop panicking, its not OUR boy ... my little sister Kati and her husband, Juan, are having their first little boy together the end of January. Yep, the family is all still laughing that it's another "he" to the fold. This will make THREE boys for Juan and Kati (2 stepsons for Kati from Juans prior marriage). I hope she's ready for the ride. I can barely stay sane at thirty .... grumble, grumble, sneeze, four!

NO GRANDDAUGHTERS! I guess my sister-in-law Sarah will have to begrudgingly step to the plate if I am ever to have a niece. They have girls in her family!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I would just like to add...Juan's boys aren't from a previous marriage--they shacked up! Most Mexicans don't get married, let's be honest! And also, I think my little baby is darling!

AND THE CAT MAKES 5

AND THE CAT MAKES 5
Caesar, aka the "CAT", donning his baseball opening day attire.

Eldridge's Circa 1995